Successful organizers can turn drives into competitions with other departments or offices with the winning team receiving a casual Friday or pizza party. Who doesn’t like pizza?
The drive can be conducted at your work, school, place of worship or even at home. We can provide you with flyers you can post or email to notify co-workers, classmates, colleagues, friends or family. You just provide a place for participants to drop off their donations (most people just set up a box in a common area).
It makes a difference!
By organizing a drive for children’s books, toys or coats for the homeless, for example, you not only help our families with critically needed items that help keep them healthy and safe, but you can make a tremendous difference for a family this year.
Wish List of Items that can be collected…
- Wool Socks to avoid frostbite
- Hand warmer packs
- Toys for toddlers and young school-aged children – new
- Books for young children
- Clothing for young children
- Infant car seats – new
- Baby items – new
- Diaper bags – new
- Educational toys – new
- Stuffed animals – new
Help Without the Hassle – Donate Cash Instead!
- Cash donations are immediate. No boxes or bags. Skip the trip to the mall, just donate online now.
- Cash donations are tax deductible.
- Patients often have emergency needs, such as help getting medications, food, shelter, or transportation to and from medical offices. Cash donations help us respond to these urgent needs.
Call 317-957-2018 for more information on holding a Helpings Drive for one of our outreach programs!