As a new year approaches, we resolve to do exactly what we did in 2015: improve lives in our city. We hope you will too.
- $25 assists patients with emergency medical needs such as medications, food, shelter or transportation to and from medical offices.
- $50 helps children ages 6 months through 5 years receive a brand new book at every well-child check-up through HealthNet’s Reach Out and Read Literacy Program.
- $75 helps provide interview clothing and bus passes for at-risk, first-time fathers learning to care for their families through HealthNet’s Best Father Program.
- $100 gives HealthNet the ability to use your donation for the programs and people that need it most urgently.
- $500 helps provide services through the Healthy Families Program that teach and encourage the skills that make a family work.
- $1,000 provides tuition for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training and CNA certification for a Homeless Initiative Program client.
Last year, HealthNet served more than 59,286 individuals in the Indianapolis area. With your help, we can do even more in 2016.
Any gift, large or small, will make a difference in our ability to put our patients’ needs first as we provide the very highest standard of care in a community-based environment.