As 2011 draws to a close, we wanted to share a letter from HealthNet President/CEO Booker Thomas that appeared in yesterday’s e-newsletter:
Dear Friends of HealthNet,
Every year, hundreds of individuals make donations that help HealthNet fulfill its mission of caring for the community. We hope you will join them and make a gift to HealthNet this holiday season.
- $50 helps School-based Services provide students with a personal care hygiene kit filled with items they may not have at home.
- $100 provides 2 weeks of free nicotine replacement therapy for a patient without insurance through Health Promotions.
- $200 helps a family struggling with a rent or mortgage payment through Social Services.
- $200 provides breast health education and outreach to inner-city neighborhoods in Indianapolis through Mammogram Assistance.
- $500 helps provide services through the Healthy Families Programthat teach and encourage the skills that make a family work. In an area where poverty heightens the normal stresses of parenting and making ends meet, families need a variety of support just to keep it together.
- $1000 provides tuition for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training and certification for someone in the Homeless Initiative Program.
Any gift, large or small, will make a difference in our ability to put our patients’ needs first as we provide the very highest standard of care in a community-based environment.
Please click here to make a donation online.
I also invite you to enjoy the online edition of HealthNet’s 2010-2011 Annual Report. In this easy-to-read format, you can learn more about the expansion, innovation and growth HealthNet has experienced in the past year, as well as read some amazing stories from our patients and clients.
On behalf of the entire HealthNet family, I thank you in advance and wish you the very best for a happy, healthy 2012!
Booker Thomas, MHA
Sign up to stay up-to-date on HealthNet happenings in 2012!