As the holiday season approaches, many of us are busy making lists of last minute ingredients we need to get for Thanksgiving dinner and preparing for the holidays. But imagine if instead of making a list of ingredients for your famous Thanksgiving pie, you were trying to find a way to buy the medicine for your sick child. For hundreds of Indianapolis residents, this is an everyday occurrence.
We are so grateful for all of our donors who donate to us each year, and hope you will consider joining them. Whether your gift is large or small, every penny makes a difference in the lives of our patients.
- $__ Any amount will help us raise $150,000 by December 31, 2013 to add 5 much-needed exam rooms and a procedure room for Women’s Health Services at HealthNet West Health Center.
- $25 provides patients with emergency medical needs such as medications, food, shelter, or transportation to and from medical offices.
- $50 helps build literacy by providing books, volunteer readers and child-friendly waiting areas for HealthNet’s Reach Out and Reach Program. Children ages 6 months to 5 years receive a brand new, age appropriate book at each well-child visit.
- $100 gives HealthNet the ability to use your donation for the programs and people who need it most urgently. What a wonderful way to reach out to others with the gifts of hope!
- $500 helps provide services through our Better Indy Babies & Healthy Families Programs that teach and encourage the skills that make a family work.
- $1000 provides tuition for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN) training and certification for someone in the Homeless Initiative Program.
You can put your gift to work even faster by giving online now by clicking here. To donate by phone, please call 317-957-2018. To donate by check, please send to HealthNet, Inc. Attn: Kay Johnson, 3403 E. Raymond St., Indianapolis, IN 46203.
On behalf of us all here at HealthNet, thank you for your generosity and continuous support.