We hope you will join them and make a gift to HealthNet this holiday season.
- $25 provides patients with emergency medical needs such as medications, food, shelter, or transportation to and from medical offices.
- $50 helps provide students with a personal care hygiene kit filled with items they may not have at home through our School-based Services program.
- $100 provides 2 weeks of free nicotine replacement therapy for a patient without insurance through our Health Promotions program.
- $200 helps a family struggling with a rent or mortgage payment through our Social Services program.
- $200 provides breast health education and outreach to inner-city neighborhoods in Indianapolis through Mammogram Assistance program.
- $500 helps provide services through the Better Indy Babies/Healthy Families Programs that teach and encourage the skills that make a family work. In an area where poverty heightens the normal stresses of parenting and making ends meet, families need a variety of support just to keep it together.
- $1000 provides tuition for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training and certification for someone in our Homeless Initiative Program.
Any gift, large or small, will make a difference in our ability to put our patients’ needs first as we provide the very highest standard of care in a community-based environment.
On behalf of the entire HealthNet family, thank you for your support! We wish you the very best for a happy, healthy 2013!
You can put your gift to work even faster by giving online now. Give by midnight Monday, Dec. 31, and your gift will be tax-deductible for 2012. Click here to make a donation online.